Download Product Instruction
- 1.7 modes effect and 3 way toggle switch select between different modes.
- 2.Digital circuit design, true bypass provide transparent tone.
- 3.Whole Aluminium-alloy classic, stable and strong.
- 4.LED indicator shows the working state.
- 5.DC 9V Adapter power supply.
The Ne Octave pedal from Donner Company with the name of Harmonic Square, which is also a digital circuit pedal. A variety of pitch shifter effects in the whole Aluminium-alloy stomp box. This is a wonderful pedal. 3 way toggle switch select between different modes. Great tone with the low noise level. There are two function knobs, namely WET and DRY. WET is used to control the harmonic signal level. DRY is used to set the dry signal level. LED indicator shows the working state. True bypass switch lets your instrument's signal pass through a non-electronic bypass line when the effect is disengaged, feeding your amp with direct, unaltered signal from your instrument.
- 1.Input: 1/4"Monaural Jack.
- 2.Output: 1/4"Monaural Jack.
- 3.Power Supply: DC 9V (Negative in the center ).
- 4.Working Current: 110mA.
- 5.Dimensions: 95(D)*45(W)*48(H)mm.
- 6.Weight: 250g(With box).
- Do not use the pedal in high temperature, high humidity, or subzero environments.
Do not use the pedal in the direct sunlight.
- Please do not dissemble the pedal by yourself.
- Please keep the manual for future reference.
- 1 x Donner Octave Square Pedal
- 1 x User's Manual